Yoga classes – from April 2021
- One-to-one or same household classes at The Haven yoga studio
From 12th April 2021 face-to-face classes will be able to resume. Following government guidelines, these will only resume for one-to-one or for a small group of people belonging to the same household. Please enquire for costs and availability.
- Yoga in the park (New Southgate Recreation Ground, N11)
We will meet on Thursday 6-7pm starting from 22nd April – weather-permitting. Please bring your own yoga mat and any equipment you wish to use. Cost is £10 p/person. Please pay on the day.
Please book your place before you come by text (07905509869)
or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Small group yoga classes at The Haven
From 17th May, we will be allowed to resume small group yoga classes at The Haven. The classes will be Covid19 secure. In order to keep everyone safe, only people who have received at least the first dose of the Covid vaccine will be able to attend. Please enquire directly to check costs and availability.
To book my online yoga classes and more please book directly:
Some of the benefits of practising yoga on Zoom are:
- Practise from the safety and the comfort of your own home
- Join me from wherever you are – UK or abroad
- We offer shorter 30-minute practices which easily fit into your day as well as longer 45, 60 and 90-minute practices
- We offer yoga, chair stretching classes as well as breathing & mindfulness and guided relaxation.
- We have classes at unusual times like early in the morning and late in the evening.
- Costs are lower for online classes than face-to-face classes. Save money with our class passes and memberships. Our class passes come with no expiry and our monthly memberships have no contract.
- There is no need to book in advance. Be spontaneous! With the online booking system you can book as late as you like.
- A 10% discount is given to NHS staff, OAPs and students.